Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Weekly Weigh In: No Excuses, Just Results!

Well, I'm a little late getting this post up today because it was a non-stop busy day since my feet hit the floor this morning. Days like this definitely require quick, healthy breakfasts like a 3 Minute Omelette or Pre-Cut Citrus and whole grain toast.


I did take 3 seconds to step on the scale. This week I lost......0, zip, zilch, nada...not a single pound! I was the same place I was seven days ago.


In the spirit of putting my goal out to the world, I repeat this quote to myself: "If it's important to you, you will find away! If not, you will find an excuse."
For all my Biggest Loser friends, this is the season of NO EXCUSES!
So, I make no excuses, I renew my commitment to myself to move towards my goal this week.
Question: Is there anything in your life that you are making excuses about? If you reevaluate it, is it something you truly want and are willing to commit to, or is it something you'd rather let go of?





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment...I love learning from you! Click on "subscribe by email" to receive follow up comments