Friday, September 30, 2011

Juicing Mickey Mouse

I didn't mean to juice Mickey Mouse, it just happened. And it tasted so good!


Sometimes when I juice it just looks like a mess. Unfortunately, sometimes when trying a new recipe it also tastes like a mess.


This time what I saw in the bowl looked bright and inviting. Then Mickey jumped out, promising a fun and happy experience with bright and vibrant colors like that of an Arizona sunset. And then I tasted it and the flavors did a happy dance on my tongue and I knew immediately why Mickey was claiming this as his.


So, after all the faces people have seen in tree trunks and toast, I got the happiest face on earth in my juice and it tasted great!


Mickey Mouse Juice
1 Lemon
1 Lime
2 Pears
2 Green Apples
2 Wedges Purple Cabbage
2 Large Carrots


Enjoy!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment...I love learning from you! Click on "subscribe by email" to receive follow up comments