Thursday, March 29, 2012

Juicy Gossip: Gazpacho


Sometimes I want sweet juice and sometimes I want savory juice. This Gazpacho Juice is one of my favorites because it actually tastes like Gazpacho Soup. It is definitely savory. I leave the seed in the jalapeno when I juice it. If you know that you have a HOT jalapeno you may want to remove the seeds before juicing it.

So here it is, quick and easy today, a great recipe. (And I'm quite excited to have figured out how to provide a link for a printable version down below!)

This juice has a great variety of veggies...
Here's a tip for cutting the lime....
Love when the jalapeno's come from the garden...
And here is the finished product...

Gazpacho Juice
2 Lg Tomatoes (or 4 small)
1 Lg Cucumber
1 Lime or Lemon
1 Jalapeno
1 Red Bell Pepper
Chunk of Purple Onion (about 1/4 of a small onion)
1 Small Bunch Cilantro
2 Stalks Celery

Tip: Feed the soft and wet things through your juicer first. They will mush and leave a lot of juice in the chamber. The crunchy veggies will come in behind them and pull all the juice through.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment...I love learning from you! Click on "subscribe by email" to receive follow up comments